Is it okay to date her?

Recently, I asked one of my friends to homecoming (as a date, not as friends). A lot of my friends that are in the same group helped me plan it, and we all know each other very well.

But now I’m thinking that I want to go further than just homecoming with her—meaning I would like to date her. Except her best friend told me that we can’t date because it would ruin our friend group. Now I’m conflicted on what to do. I really do like this girl but if we have a bad breakup it would severely damage the group and I dont want to do that. What should I do?
  • Date her
    Vote A
  • Do NOT date her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't feel conflicted. Just give it a go. Be more confident. I hope she says yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Your friend group will probably not last beyond high school. When you are in high school, you probably don't want to hear that; you want to believe that you will all be friends forever. Ask the people who are just a few years older how many high school friends they still see and the answer will surprise you.

On the other hand, if this girl is right for you, it has the potential to last well beyond high school. If it was me, I would go for it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes