Why do guys mess up their chances with a good girl?

She could be everything he wants and he’ll end up taking her for granted or mistreating her. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why do girls ask questions where they make it seem as if they're not asking about their own life but someone else's?

0|2
    0|0
    • Why do idiots complain about a question instead of just answering the question

• Show All
    • He didn’t leave me I left him. Go play some video games little boy

• haha I'm a little boy and you called yourself a good girl. Sounds like we'd make a great couple.

• In my case, it was due to a blunder in the latest example. XD

But, honestly? There are a few things you need to be aware of: How are you so sure she is everything HE wants?

Is he ready to settle down? Drop his ambition? His goals, his life for her? Even if she has a good job, a man provides.

Not everyone is ready to drop everything and spend the rest of their lives providing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she's not all she assumes she is or he's a dumb ass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Most adults are just broken children.

You figure that out more and more as you get older, how fucked up some people are, and how almost everybody is fucked up in some way. Most people are blind to their own faults, but very capable of seeing the fault in others. When you're young, it's easy to ascribe evil motives to people.

Usually, they are still a child, trapped inside a broken fragment of a shattered mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do the same with nice blokes to be fair. I think people just get complacent when they're the settler, not the reacher

0|1
    1|0
  • Because she chose a guy who wasn't a good guy. Those are the guys who mistreat people who are good to them and those are the guys who just don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason a woman would mess up a chance with a decent guy; people can't help themselves!

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually because they’re not ready to settle down and just want to fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because, obviously she isn't everything he wanted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lack of patience.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because of lack of experience with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Us guys we just do supid things sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had a chance at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't always know what we have until it's gone

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a good guy not for an assholes...

0|0
    0|0
  • because girls do the same selfish thing
    Girls, what type of man would you want to marry? ↗

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes