Why do guys mess up their chances with a good girl?

She could be everything he wants and he’ll end up taking her for granted or mistreating her. Why?

215

Most Helpful Guys

• Why do girls ask questions where they make it seem as if they're not asking about their own life but someone else's?

• Why do idiots complain about a question instead of just answering the question

• He didn’t leave me I left him. Go play some video games little boy

• haha I'm a little boy and you called yourself a good girl. Sounds like we'd make a great couple.

• In my case, it was due to a blunder in the latest example. XD

But, honestly? There are a few things you need to be aware of: How are you so sure she is everything HE wants?

Is he ready to settle down? Drop his ambition? His goals, his life for her? Even if she has a good job, a man provides.

Not everyone is ready to drop everything and spend the rest of their lives providing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she's not all she assumes she is or he's a dumb ass.