Why is it so bad if a girl likes a older guys?

I mean i like older guys (20-26) and all my friends an family say its bad
SO How is it bad?

114

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not bad, and honestly, if you want a real man, you should look for even older guys, assuming you're looking for a long term relationship. If you want to experiment now that you're still young, than go for it and date younger guys. They usually also don't want a relationship so it's easier for the both of you.

• Your family and friends are concerned that an older guy will not see you as a realistic candidate for a long term commitment and so his only interest must be in using you for his sexual pleasure. Are you okay with a guy using you in that way?

I am NOT suggesting that EVERY 26 year old guy would want to use you for sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know