Why is it so bad if a girl likes a older guys?

I mean i like older guys (20-26) and all my friends an family say its bad
SO How is it bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not bad, and honestly, if you want a real man, you should look for even older guys, assuming you're looking for a long term relationship. If you want to experiment now that you're still young, than go for it and date younger guys. They usually also don't want a relationship so it's easier for the both of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your family and friends are concerned that an older guy will not see you as a realistic candidate for a long term commitment and so his only interest must be in using you for his sexual pleasure. Are you okay with a guy using you in that way?

I am NOT suggesting that EVERY 26 year old guy would want to use you for sex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If you are looking to have fun go with guys your age if you are looking for something steady look for a guy closer to 30

1|0
    0|0
  • That really isn't much of an age difference. I can only see it being bad if the guy was 40+ or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's normal, it's not bad at all. It's extremely common.

1|0
    0|0
  • it isn't bad if you are of legal age and you both care for each other then i see no issue, it is bad if you were 15-16 even 17 and they were around that age or older as that is illegal and also bad

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not much if an age difference at all. If you were seeking guys twice your age there might be an issue, but 1-7 years, whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not bad
    Normal, for me I would date a 20 years old girl, maybe she would feel too young, but she isn't a l girl, she is a mature woman

0|0
    0|0
  • The only bad thing is if a man is 26, and indeed old. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • it’s not bad. It’s good. Very good. And if you like guys even older that’s better

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad it's normal your family are just a bit close minded

0|0
    0|0
  • You can have your preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • u like whoever u want
    im 24 dating 16 year old

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes