Do you ever get nervous before a first date?

What thoughts go through your head? Any tips to get rid of the nerves Do you ever get nervous before a first date?
  • I get a little nervous
  • Not even a little

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I do, if I haven’t met them in person before I wonder whether they’ll still like me when they meet me face to face, whether we’ll have a good conversation that intrigues us both, whether we’ll have a chemistry, etc etc. This might sound stupid but to calm my nerves I like to chew gum — it really helps for some reason & in case you don’t wanna make a bad impression you can just spit it out right before you meet them

• I never thought about that lol I'll give it a try thanks

• Did the date end up going well? I try not to look too much into messages. I talked to girls who were funny through tx but boring irl vice versa.

• He was just as boring in real life hahaha, I still talk to him because he insisted on getting my number but I don't really plan on seeing him again. He's very good-looking but that's just not enough for me

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's only natural