Who else never wants to date or sex?

I will never give anyone half of anything. I didn't work hard for someone else to have half of my things.

I'm not having sex with any man who isn't my husband or benefiting me in some sort of way.

I can't think of anyway a man can benefit me in a way I can't benefit myself.

I like making decisions without having to tell someone else, not having to share a bed and decorating the way I want too.

Not having people cheat, lie, cheat, disrespect me or give me STDs.

I literally want to remain a virgin until the day I die. I never have to go get physicals or papsmears.

I don't have to worry about the social pressures of dating or sex.

Being single feels so good. I'm in a long term committed relationship with myself.

Sex is overrated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Been celibate for 8 months. I have no interest in dating. Don't want to have children. Human nature and what society has allowed itself to become... just disgusts me. I don't want to be apart of it, but i'm not going to die. I'm going to live out my life helping as many people as I can around the world... See if I can leave it a little better than when I got here.

1|0
    0|0
    • What made you change your mind if you was okay with having sex 8 months ago?

• Show All
    • And after 3 years the relationship didn't ended well so you decided to stay single for the rest of your days? and why you don't want to have children? you don't like children?

• @Berethor I decided that my goal in life wasn't to waste my life trying to find only one person to love and be my forever. Then I figured that dating and sex just also shouldn't be my thing. For the time being I am just prioritizing my time and success. I don't want to bring more children into this world. If I ever changed my mind, i'd adopt.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes