Is being a nice guy aka a gentleman old fashioned, to be successful in dating you need to be more of a pick up artist?

Hahaha, my turn at this toxic topic.

I did some thinking and a bit of researching after my earlier question where @BuchitaBuchys told me to look at why I am attracting so many low quality women.

I also compared myself with my more successful family and friends. This what I have come up with.

Being a nice guy aka a gentleman is an old fashioned concept. It works in the old days but not so much in the modern dating world. As many others have said being nice alone isn't good enough. Hence very few genuine gentlemen are left and getting fewer as time goes by as it is a failed dating strategy.

The older generation would like these types of people as it was the way dating was during their time. I was bought up this way and it is apparently my nature as well.

This temperament is good at attracting ladies who want settle down. However, there are precious few women who want to do so now. The modern women wants to explore their sexuality first before settling down.

Which does not help when meeting the genuine gentleman down the line. As the gentleman who is old fashioned expects a old fashioned lady, and will judge her for marriage using the old standards. Hence, most likely would reject being number ###.

The '' Nice guys finish last'' saying is correct to some extent as women would seek them only when they want to settle down after they finished exploring. It does not take into account ladies who want to settle down, who want a family or the gentlemen who refuse to accept these women.

In conclusion, gentlemen need to adapt to the changing dating world if they want to be a women's first and not be seen as a pushover, retirement plan or a back up. Hence we need to adopt more P. U. A traits. Unlearned what we have been taught and try to change our natures to succeed in the modern world.

01