How come I am an attractive and successful girl but the guys I show interest in run away?

I'm a senior in high school who does lots of extra activities and I just went on a couple dates with a guy I've known for a while, and I thought the first one went well, and he asked me on a second one a week later and it was a little awkward but nothing abnormal. I decided to ask him out this week, but I've noticed that every time I've asked him out, or other guys. They say no and it seems to push them away. Why is this?

12