Have you ever dated someone who turned out to be a complete psycho?

As in they had you fooled that they were nice and amazing people, but in the end it turns out they were insane or really bad people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, my ex who I had my first child with. She said she was on birth control, she then told me she was pregnant and was breaking up with me as she only wanted the baby, messaged me demanding money, saying she was getting rid of the baby or that he wasn't mine, then she made a fake Facebook profile and stalked me, then ran away with the baby. I got a court order against her and get contact and after missing 6 months of his life, I get to see him very often.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sucks. Leaves you thinking what a waste of time
    Disappointment

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah actually... really crazy time in my life. I feel your pain.

1|0
    0|0
    • No it didn't happen to me but I'm just afraid it may happen.
      I'm sorry you went through that.

• Nah, it's fine. I'm way past that part of my life now lol. I'm sorry you think you might go through it. I hope you find a way out beforehand. It's good a good thing to go through.

• I'm happy you got through it.
      And it's one of the reasons why I've stopped dating it's because I had so many reasons and trust issues that I'm not even sure I want to let anyone in my life anymore.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah my ex. She was real nice at first but something went wrong somewhere. It was noticed by many others too so I know it is just not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • People be nice to impress when dating. Image is everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG YES l HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM HER SHE WAS PURE MAD AND VERY BAD AND EVIL

1|0
    0|1
  • Yup... I left her ass in California and I moved back to my home town

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeppers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Haven't dated much.

0|0
    0|0
  • They rarely slip past my defenses

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single time she always the same - crazy as fuck. No matter who she is.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I had one. I won't say bad but more to psycho. When I didn't pick up his video call, he came right away to my place, checking all the rooms just to see if I am hiding another guy. Whenever we argued and he got upset, he threatened me saying he wanted to suicide. He was also super clingy and annoying.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. I've dealt with the so called "nice guys". They put up this facade that makes them look like a good person but end up being a controlling douche bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. turned in to a completely different person. He became controlling, manipulative, and a liar

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my current boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope never.. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes