Have you ever dated someone who turned out to be a complete psycho?

As in they had you fooled that they were nice and amazing people, but in the end it turns out they were insane or really bad people?

611

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, my ex who I had my first child with. She said she was on birth control, she then told me she was pregnant and was breaking up with me as she only wanted the baby, messaged me demanding money, saying she was getting rid of the baby or that he wasn't mine, then she made a fake Facebook profile and stalked me, then ran away with the baby. I got a court order against her and get contact and after missing 6 months of his life, I get to see him very often.

• It sucks. Leaves you thinking what a waste of time
    Disappointment

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah actually... really crazy time in my life. I feel your pain.

• No it didn't happen to me but I'm just afraid it may happen.
      I'm sorry you went through that.

• Nah, it's fine. I'm way past that part of my life now lol. I'm sorry you think you might go through it. I hope you find a way out beforehand. It's good a good thing to go through.

• I'm happy you got through it.
      And it's one of the reasons why I've stopped dating it's because I had so many reasons and trust issues that I'm not even sure I want to let anyone in my life anymore.