Thigh gaps or no thigh gaps?

I always hear men talk about how much they love thigh gaps — then they don’t? I don’t understand, do most men LIKE thigh gaps or not?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no we don’t. Women are the ones who obsess w these types of things. A majority of us men could give a shit about that. The only gap I like is the one between her legs where my dick goes. I prefer women w thicker legs.

• I have a thigh gap so there is a problem there

• Guys don’t like thigh gaps as I’m seeing in the replies. (At least guys my age)

• You know mama it’s not really an issue. Men honestly don’t really care whether you have one or not. I mean seriously I doubt we even notice if you have one or not because that’s not what a majority of us look for right from the start. You’re fine, don’t obsess so much over it. Gap or not when you meet that right person he will love you for who you are.