Do all guys want to see their girlfriend with another girl?

My past boyfriend was really into it. Also, most of my female friend’s boyfriends are into it. However, my current boyfriend isn’t. He says it can be cool to watch two girls do sexual stuff together, but, he’d get jealous/upset if he saw me do it. He said he wouldn’t be happy if i got it on with another girl. I am really surprised. I think it’s nice that he isn’t a super pervy about it. But, still. I am curious if all guys wants to see their girlfriend get it on with another chick?

34

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my man was like this. He wants a three so bad. I’m starting to have dreams about it. It’s crazy