Do all guys want to see their girlfriend with another girl?

My past boyfriend was really into it. Also, most of my female friend’s boyfriends are into it. However, my current boyfriend isn’t. He says it can be cool to watch two girls do sexual stuff together, but, he’d get jealous/upset if he saw me do it. He said he wouldn’t be happy if i got it on with another girl. I am really surprised. I think it’s nice that he isn’t a super pervy about it. But, still. I am curious if all guys wants to see their girlfriend get it on with another chick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my man was like this. He wants a three so bad. I’m starting to have dreams about it. It’s crazy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• A conservative guy is much less likely to be into that, so no it's not really all guys, but that said, many guys are into it, and guys tend to be less jealous about their girl being with other girl, as opposed to her being with other guy. Even myself, even though I tend to dislike slutty girls, I can see the appeal that. :)

tvtropes.org/.../GirlOnGirlIsHot

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a straight man and I’m not into that stuff, that would be a deal breaker. I’m only into biological women who are 100% straight.

No offense intended to non straight women.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it is so hot!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, not all of them want. Guys are different

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys

1|0
    0|0