Why did he get hard so fast?

i was kissing this guy and he touched me and my boobs. he got hard so fast? i was like we didn't even do anything...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened to me once with one of my exs lol. We were hanging out at her house and she came over and sat down on my lap really nice looked me in the eye and we kissed and I instantly got hard just from her kiss and touch. She was sweet and tender. It means that he likes you and is attracted to you lol. Sometimes all it takes is a woman's touch or feel and it turns us on

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys can get hard really fast. It depends on all sorts of hormones and how horny he is and all sort of science I don't entirely understand. Some guys can take a few minutes to get there fully, some can be hard as a rock in 30-40 seconds.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• How young or inexperienced was he - If you told a virgin teen you were going to let him touch your boobs that night, he would be hard all day

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess it is nice thing.. people try A lot to get hard.. but if he suffers from premature ejaculation that is not what usually A girl expect

0|0
    0|0
  • You did something.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes less than that hoists a mans flag

0|0
    0|0
  • Kissing alone would get me hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why women ask questions like this. You were kissing, he touched your boobs, he likes you, he's attracted to you. That simple.

0|3
    1|0
  • A guy doesn't have to be "doing anything" with a girl to get hard. The BRAIN is a very powerful sex organ

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes