Which gender has more relationship opportunities?

• Women
  • Men

313

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel a lot of the time, it's women because they get to choose out of the men that come to them. For males, it seems harder because you have to play a chase game and if you want success, you have to flirt with multiple girls at once. Honestly wished during my 4 years lonely, that the girl I would put so much effort into would be the one but it ends up being for nothing. ;/

• Uhm both if they're bisexual.

Else I don't really see one with a privilege over the other. Except for religion or society based marriage in some country's. Mostly women here has less opportunity as in family's deciding.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sepends on the ration in the vicinity