Which gender has more relationship opportunities?

• Women
    Vote A
  • Men
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel a lot of the time, it's women because they get to choose out of the men that come to them. For males, it seems harder because you have to play a chase game and if you want success, you have to flirt with multiple girls at once. Honestly wished during my 4 years lonely, that the girl I would put so much effort into would be the one but it ends up being for nothing. ;/

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm both if they're bisexual.

Else I don't really see one with a privilege over the other. Except for religion or society based marriage in some country's. Mostly women here has less opportunity as in family's deciding.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sepends on the ration in the vicinity

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Women. people don't find each other. Men look for women and the women make their decision on which guy they accept. The power is always with the woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say equal in the relationships area but it seems in the pre relationships area especially initial contacts women seem to have more options or offers (maybe men are thirstier)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely women if they choose it. But they tend to also be more picky in choosing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Homosexual men are at the top in that regard. When it comes to straight people I'd say women have more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you are. In India, China, or Alaska, women have a major advantage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking women as you. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say Women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • we good looking men do

0|0
    0|0
  • Whores.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Good looking people

0|0
    0|0
  • Men , woman present them with relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes