Should I ask my boyfriend if he's cheating on me?

So me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship for 2 months I really like him and he likes me too. He's kind and understanding. But I've had trust issues my whole life. I had a dream a week ago that he was cheating on me and since then I can't stop thinking about it and not stressing out about it whenever it takes more than usual when he texts back while we are texting.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've ever heard the term "snowballing", this would be equivalent to deliberately pushing the snowball faster down the hill. Asking isn't actually going to make anything better, especially with a person who hasn't given you reason to doubt them. It's just going to ease you for a moment, before you need to be reassured again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you legitimately suspect he's cheating on you? Do you have any kind of proof? If you're going on just the dream, than I don't think you should ask. If he isn't and you accuse him it could cause problems.

• I dont have any kind of proof and he always says he hates cheaters and he had said we are exclusive many times. But it arouses him when he thinks of me kissing ot touching another girl