Is cheating unavoidable?

So from what’s going on it looks like most men cheat including married men not to talk about bfs but still women still stay married to them and give birth cos leaving for another guy might be pretty much the same, so my question is do you have to stay with a cheating boyfriend since almost everyone is cheating cos nowhere is safe or what do you do?

111

Most Helpful Guys

• women cheat too. sometimes when i read the news or there's a viral video about women cheating, their excuses is always something similar to:

1. i thought he cheated on me so i cheated on him, but then i found out he didn't cheat
    2. i was drunk with a friend and it just happen, i'm sorry baby
    3. sex wasn't good enough and i needed better sex
    4. he is so hot, i couldn't help it

• Yeah but can’t be to the rate which men do but it not fair tho

• Who told you this? I' a man snd i never cheat, once i get married, my future wife "housewife" will be my only female on earth...

No reason to cheat... my future wife will be a part of me so hurting her means hurting myself...

• Good to know... But it’s so hard to find people who are faithful

• I hope so, thanks...
      I wish the same for you too 🙂

• Thanks 🙏🏼

Most Helpful Girl

• This is terrible to believe. Not everyone cheats, cheating is awful and that should never be an expectation and is definitely not worth forgiving in my opinion. But I can see forgiving once, but it WILL put a ton of strain on a relationship. A lot of cheaters want to normalize cheating so it can be justified, but it's not healthy and not okay.