What’s the attraction to men who drive motorcycles?

I don't get it.

2728

Most Helpful Guys

• Mostly girls with daddy issues

• You might have something there.

• I never understood what a daddy issue was. Girls with no father figures have "daddy issues" and girls with fathers who are around and involved have "daddy issues". So what is the issue? I don't understand it.

• It's a sign of masculinity. A man who rides a motorcycle is more likely to be manly, alpha, responsible, brave, etc. things many women find attractive. It's not the motorcycle in and of itself but its a likelihood. Say 6 out of 10 men on motorcycles are manly bad asses and out of the general population its 2 out of 10. Make sense?

Most Helpful Girls

• Yea if you ride a motorcyle thats fine whatever but if you cut in front of cars and go super fast with a loud engine your a fag

• I think most motorcycles are too loud and obnoxious, I can't say I have ever been attracted to the biker type.