What’s the attraction to men who drive motorcycles?

I don't get it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Mostly girls with daddy issues

2|1
    2|1
    • You might have something there.

• I never understood what a daddy issue was. Girls with no father figures have "daddy issues" and girls with fathers who are around and involved have "daddy issues". So what is the issue? I don't understand it.

• It's a sign of masculinity. A man who rides a motorcycle is more likely to be manly, alpha, responsible, brave, etc. things many women find attractive. It's not the motorcycle in and of itself but its a likelihood. Say 6 out of 10 men on motorcycles are manly bad asses and out of the general population its 2 out of 10. Make sense?

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yea if you ride a motorcyle thats fine whatever but if you cut in front of cars and go super fast with a loud engine your a fag

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most motorcycles are too loud and obnoxious, I can't say I have ever been attracted to the biker type.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• The guys I know that have bikes tell me they always get approached and complimented on the bike by other guys. I have like 5 guy friends that have bikes, so this is obviously not a good representative sample of men that have bikes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not know but it is really annoying.
    No, you cannot get a free ride
    No, you cannot sit on it
    No, I will not let you take it for a spin
    No, I do not want to be in your selfie

2|2
    0|0
    • "How you better get your whore food off my bike." I don't know you, but I love you. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• The danger involved in riding a motorcycle subconsciously indicates to women that the guy is confident and a risk taker which women find attractive qualities

1|1
    0|0
  • Well you probably like candy ass pencil pusher types of guys... so that why you donโ€™t get it.

As for me, Iโ€™m straight so I donโ€™t understand attraction to men who drive anything, but I do know chick seem to dig guys who ride bikes.

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't know either. I had a friend who died in a motorcycle crash earlier this year so I'm not so thrilled with them at the moment.

1|1
    0|0
  • Every now and then I see a girl riding a ''proper'' bike. It attracts me because I sense common interests and/or personality streaks. It depends much on the type of bike though. A girl trying to reach the handles of an ape hanger is as ridiculous as a man trying it. In my view.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is the bad boy image.
    Women also get a thrill from the vibration of the powerful machine against their mons.
    More than one woman has told me that they get the clitty tingles when they throw a leg over a motorcycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has more to do with the personality of the guy who own a motor bike. I believe Hollywood has a major influence here. Because in most movies a guy with a motorbike is portrayed as an Alpha male, indipendan, lonewolf and cool. The exact thing that girls find attractive.

If you don't get the whole attraction to men with motorbike is probably a good thing. It indicates you haven't been psychologically brain washed by Hollywood.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's basically like riding on the back of giant vibrator.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't get it. I rode a motorcycle for a couple of years and there is nothing glamorous about it. They are totally inconvenient most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it's a myth lol I've always hear about it, but I have a motorcycle and it hasn't caused me to get any extra attention or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, the appeal of guys who ride motorcycles comes from the traits of these machines and what they represent: they are loud, powerful (relative to their size) and dangerous (since they lack stabilizers, like a second pair of wheels). They are commonly associated with outlaws and rebels, people who live on the margins of society, so people who drive them come across as wild and untamed, thrill seekers even. People who drive something that deadly have to be confident in their ability to maintain control of the ride and not be flung off so easily.

Therefore, women are attracted to men who drive motorcycles for the same reason they are attracted to bad boys--the allure of a savage animal that they (the woman) alone can "fix".

0|0
    0|0
    • You have been watching to much TV. I belong to a club and ride a motorcycle. We are not bad people. My girlfriend is a 911 operator, rides a motorcycle, the soldiers I toured with all ride motorcycles, cops, firefighters, lawyers, ironworkers, crane operators, truck drivers, we all ride, but far from being bad ass!!!

• It is dangerous, adventure to be explored. Basically a masculine thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • uhh, it vibrates, she straddles it. it's not really the guy at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the motorcycle per se honey, it's about the rugged individualists that ride them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have 4 motorcycles and I'm single, starting to think it's me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe you have too few motorcycles? Try to buy more :)

• @Riskie do you know motorcycle law? N = X + 1
      X are motorcycles you own, and N is motorcycles you need.

• Women like men engaged in dangerous exciting pursuits.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like men who like the booty, its a preference that cannot be explained

0|0
    0|0
  • dressing style and the way of this sitting and driving the bike

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't drive them for female approval LOL

2|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• For me it seems very cool ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and sexy ๐Ÿคค

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the old school, bad-ass appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a part of the whole "badboy" thing. Many chicks dig. I also do. It just looks so good when you imagine it (cause in real life it's not like that). A handsome guy in leather jacket picks you up at the house and then you go for a ride and so on. It's like from Grease xD

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that it shows a certain amount of freedom and liberty. The fact that it makes him look adventurous. Thatโ€™s what I want and a man on a motorcycle represents all that โค๏ธ

2|1
    0|0
  • girl I don't get it either, it's just a motorcycle. I don't see girls really swooning over men with motorcycles were i live, it just like o you drive motorcycle.. cool whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s just sexy if the bike and the guy are too. Itโ€™s deemed ask a risky thing to drive so the man must be risky/cool. Iโ€™ve been on one motorcycle once and it was so fun! Like a roller coaster!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I ride a motorcycle, but I'm not a bad ass. The attraction is called " wind therapy ". I ride safe, follow the rules of the road and have fun. โœŒ

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not that he owns a motorcycle that matters. It's what he can do with it that counts.

0|1
    0|0
  • He looks badass lol living dangerous and I love opposite of that but can still appreciate the look yay nerds lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. But I'd seen this guy driving a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R and he was hot. He had these nice tattoos and the sexiest body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad boy image plus it makes them look very masculine. I think it's cool too but not my thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to think that men moon over women who drive motorcycles as well. Iโ€™m more interested in the bike

0|0
    1|1
    • A bike is interested in another bike? I have the perfect idea for a movie! Scissor Sisters 2: Love Machine.

• Its cuz girls just want dangerous boys

3|3
    0|0
  • I'd rather ride the motorcycle myself actually.

2|1
    0|0
    • Would you also wear a shirt that says โ€œif you can read this, the bitch fell offโ€?

• I'm more into the bikes than men riding them.

3|0
    0|0
  • Me neither, they are just hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand either.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look bad boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me neither.