If you truly fell in love with someone else while in a relationship, would you cheat on your current partner with the one you fell in love with?

Or if you really love them, would just respectfully break up with your partner and then go be with the one you love?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No I would leave my current partner for the person I fell for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't cheat. Not cool at all. First I'd wait to see if the feelings are true. If they're not going away, I'd explain everything to my man. We take a break and if the feelings are still persisting, I'd get to know the other person better. If the feelings are still sky high, I'd date the other person.

• That’s what i think too. Like of that person was truly the one you were falling for and loved you wouldn’t disrespect them by cheating with them while in a relationship. You would just make sure you’re with them and only them. If they cheat with you and then leave who they cheated on for you only after they got caught, it wasn’t because they loved you lol.