Which gender is worse at hiding their insecurities?

• Women are worse.
  • Men are worse.

1319

Most Helpful Guys

• when a girl has an insecurity, it actually empowers her in a way. Especially with body size. The more insecure a girl is, the more picky and demanding she in in selecting guys which lead to her settling for nothing but the best man. "I expect guys to be big and strong to protect me." basically means she insecure about being able to support herself.

If a man says "I really think a woman in my life could help me become a real man" he's little bitch and is called desperate. Men are worse because they have no real outlets to mask their insecurity like girls do.

• Wasn't really sure how to answer this. Since both genders have their own troubles hiding insecurities. I personally am on the mindset that individuals themselves have trouble with this issue depending on their personality, not their gender.

But I chose men since they rarely have support when battling insecurities. I don't know about everyone but the guys that I know have to shell their emotions and worries away from the public, because if they show any emotion then they are berated for a "weakness" they might have had.

P. S: As I was writing this I realized that I misread the question as "Which Gender HAS IT worse at hiding their gender." So ignore the stuff above. My answer is female.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have. Oh idea why everyone is saying women as if it had anything to do with gender... people are bad at it if you are good at reading g it and good at it if you are bad. It has nothing to do with the. insecurity but how observant the observer.

As sn aside , hiding me and you don't want people to know something. They intentionally obscure it.. You can't say someone whom is not trying to hide something is" worse". at it. "Blank. are worse at hiding X, bc they won't hide it". No. Doesn't work that way.

• On this site, men are like an open book when it comes their insecurities but in the real world they don't say much.

• Honestly i wasn't to go half and half on this one, i think both are just as insecure. The only reason people are saying mostly women cause men don't publically open up about it cause they feel embarrassed but for the most part both sexes can be pretty insecure.

• Exactly, haha. The question wasn't "Which gender is more insecure?", it was "Which gender is worse at hiding their insecurities?", which is an important distinction to make. In this case, women are typically quite a bit worse at hiding their insecurities than men typically are. For instance, if we're (as in me and another person) close and you (as in the other person in this scenario) were to ask me and/or the situation calls for it, I'll tell you pretty openly. But otherwise, I hide them pretty well.