Fat girl problem?

So why do guys and girls that like fat girls and find us soo attractive never approach us, i mean come on what's so wrong with us that you want us but never approach us.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Girls who are less popular might not have the luxury of being passive in dating.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MenActWomenAre

0|0
    0|0
  • I will gladly approach fat girls, but some women don't want to be approached. Can you give me a scenario in which you would like to be approached? When is the most perfect time for it to happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • Has something recently happened to you regarding this subject?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not recently but I'm 20 and I graduated high school in 2016, back then this guy used to sit near me and we used to talk and he would flirt but I found out recently he moved away, and he messaged me on Facebook telling me he always had a crush on me and thought I was so hot but never once said anything untill years later

• Because you are all toooo mean!

2|0
    0|0
  • thin lover here.

0|0
    0|1
    • Then why are you here

• Show All
    • 1, I never want anything to do with you, you don't know me so why tell me to be healthy
      2nd Attitude of a fat women hello I'm standing up for myself there is a difference, you don't actully know my personally so you know nothing about my attitude

• be healthy its good for your life style, now go hit the gym

• most of us can't approach

1|0
    0|0
  • I would but I just don't meet many.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know I dont like fat girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how bit u are talking about

0|0
    0|0
    • Why does it matter

• Show All
    • Have ever heard of the website fet life its a kink website, and swear there is over 1,000 guys on there that love Bbws and ssbbw I haven't talked to any personally on there but I run across there accounts and 1,000 + hits on a picture of my naked body on there fat and all

• Again +1000 is not even 5% of males again I'm not stating guys 're not attracted to bigger girls just that they are not as fast to relationship a bigger girl

• why dont u approach?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like fat chicks, they have an attitude problem

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it is down to the way girls sometimes do not look after themselves by letting their weight go sky high. I know from conversations with guys that if they cannot look after themselves, what are the chances of them being able to look after a family?

Please do not shoot me. I am just the messenger.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not to mention the future health problems they are storing up. My mum has a guy friend that moved from UK to US and married a girl out there. She died of a heart attack a few months ago. Thankfully, no children were involved.

No guy want to risk being left alone like this, and by the same token, no woman does either. It all applies to BOTH sexes!

Recommended myTakes