How should I get him back? should I beg?

I’m 22 in college and he is 28, met on tinder. (Been together 8 months) He is an ex felon w/ 4 kids by 4 different women that he had serious relationships with, and he has a tear drop tattoo under his eye. He was staying with me in my dorm at school and now he got a room for 600 in chicago since i’m home for the summer and i stay with him now. I let him do uber eats and grubhub in my name because he is an ex felon. He owes 3k to get his liscense back and i have been giving him 300 dollars every two weeks (and i only make 600 every two weeks) to put up towards his liscense and rent. I owe my mom 500 to pay towards the rest of my college education but i haven't paid her because he said she shouldn't be taking from me because i dont have my own anything yet. She should only take from me once i have my career after college. He days she shouldn't take away from what me and him are trying to build. He says we are a team and it’s our money. He spent 2k on ubers and dates when we first met to come all the way to elmhurst to see me when i was in college for the first couple of months because he said he wanted us to have a close bond. He says i should want to help him out because he spent all his money on seeing me and dates when i lived on campus in elmhurst. He dumped me cause i called him a user and scammer bc rent is now 700 because the lanlord found out im staying there bc yi didn't stay lowkey like he said. He wants 350 every two weeks now but i need school books and he said if i wouldn't have argued with him all the time he wouldn't have lost his bikes for uber eats and he would have more money to give to me for my books. But he said he can't be with me because i think so little of him and he said its sick i think he uses women. He says wants to do for himself and doesn't want a girlfriend. He been has wanted to move to minnesota in April after he got off parol but he says the only reason he is still in chicago is because of me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• My question is, why do you want him back?

You’re explaining your situations but not him as a person and things you two did together.

It sounds too dramatic to continue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn’t want your mom to take from you because he’s taking from you. It sounds like a lot I think you can do bad by yourself. Find a man above your level who isn’t struggling. Without kids. From what you described even if you did go back. You would have to deal with this all over again. It’s your choice but I suggest not to chase if he comes back than it’s up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want him back?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes