Are cutesy nicknames and such important when dating?

I'm a bit of a brick head at times and can be serious tone a bit, my girlfriend wanted me to call her something cute but Its hard for me to talk like that... I call her my little jonquil and she calls me her marigold but sometimes I think she wants more.

13

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t think nicknames are that important, what makes them cute is when they have special meaning between the two of you, so if you’re ever in a situation and she says something cute or that you really like you could use that as a nickname I don't know, or you could give her the nickname of your fave ice cream flavor or something, but they don’t define love or anything

• I call her my little jonquil because jonquil flowers symbolise bliss and desire... My little bliss

• It's cute to have cute nicknames for each other 😊 it's showing love and care and cuteness 😍😅😍 and it's so lovely

• I call her my little jonquil because jonquil flowers symbolise bliss and desire so it's my little bliss or little desire witch I thinks clever although I don't think she understands

• If she doesn't understand, why don't just explain it to her 😊 maybe something like little teddy bear would be working also because it's cute and more obvious 😅