Opinions on girls that are nervous on the first date?

I went on a first date last night and overall it went pretty well but I was nervous throughout the date. He could clearly tell because he commented on my nervousness. Do guys find that cute and endearing or awkward and painful when a girl is clearly nervous and fidgety?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On my first date with my wife, she was so nervous her hands were visibly shaking. She was just out of a horrible marriage and incredibly anxious. It wasn't cute or endearing. I knew she was recently divorced and thought that it must have been pretty bad. I was right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't be too surprised at some nervousness, especially if she hasn't been on many dates and would do my best to get her to relax so she can enjoy the date.

0|0
    0|0
  • It tend to mainly depend on if a guy is looking for a one-night stand or something serious.

0|0
    0|0
    • How does it defer if they are looking for something serious vs one night stand?

• Because a when a girl is clearly nervous and fidgety than she not likely to act slutty.

• It's mostly awkward and painful as it can make us wonder if she is truly intrested

0|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't being nervous show that she was nervous about the date going well because she was in fact interested? Or just a turn off period?

• It Can also come off as her being uncomfortable and not being able to relax

• i think it's funny, cute, and a bit of weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • ew i dont find that cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!