Opinions on girls that are nervous on the first date?

I went on a first date last night and overall it went pretty well but I was nervous throughout the date. He could clearly tell because he commented on my nervousness. Do guys find that cute and endearing or awkward and painful when a girl is clearly nervous and fidgety?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• On my first date with my wife, she was so nervous her hands were visibly shaking. She was just out of a horrible marriage and incredibly anxious. It wasn't cute or endearing. I knew she was recently divorced and thought that it must have been pretty bad. I was right.