Massage therapist said I like you how can I approach him?

I went for a massage yesterday. The guy was super cute. When he started massaging me it was super professional and all but we talked and he told me about himself. Long story short he made me laugh so much, he then said I like you, you and I have the same sense of humour. I felt a lot of chemistry with him and would like to pursue him outside of his work. I know he has to maintain a professional attitude at work but do you think when he said I like you, he might have ment it as more , like in a romantic way? Do guys say I like you when you don’t find the girl attractive?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yeah i say i like so she stops coming after me

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm if he didn’t say he can’t treat you bc he likes you then yeah, but as is it could just be finding raptor with client to increase food relations. He can jean it but as client masseuse relation.

OR he’s being auntie bc if you don’t like him he doesn’t want to lose a client but if you do you can take the bait.

He’s not going to ask you out bc he’s your masseuse. You’d have to tell him you’re intersted so you’ll find another therapist.. it’s your move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes