Do you think someone could be to ugly and fat to be loved?

At the moment my self esteem is at an all-time low.. I've never felt uglier and fatter.. and I'm starting to think that I'll probably end up dying alone.. I can't even look people in the eye anymore because I'm scared of what they might think of me.. i'm even scared to go outside... now I'm just wondering if anyone could ever like me.. I want to loose weight and I will.. but it takes time and I'm wondering if anyone could ever love me the way I am right now..

35

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone has the right to be loved, if you have a great personality whatever flaws you feel should not matter I see it this way
    no one is perfect, everyone has flaws

socially perceived "hot" people are usually heartless and downright ugly in side
    where as what society classes as ugly are some of the most amazing and beautiful people anyone could meet...

and no one has the right to judge you on how you look or what size you are even if you aren't happy... they should show you the same respect and compliments or not bother to speak.

you should only do something if it is what YOU truly want, not what you think others would want...

i find that being supportive and appreciating a person for who they are goes a long way to helping their confidence, I have dated skinny, overweight, confident and not so confident women over my years but all were treated with the same respect and adoration, sure I loved some more than others cos the ones I felt strongly towards never lied to me, apart from one...
    but never feel you are less worth than you are and you deserve to be happy, and can find someone who loves you as much as you would love them, and probably more so

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely harder to find someone to love you for who you are if you're fat. Not impossible. Just harder. And not because all people are shallow. But because being healthy is more attractive to others. I mean you would like to be with someone healthy and fit right?
    As long as you work on yourself and your confidence , I think you'll be alright. No one is perfect.