Guys opinion on what a guy im seeing said?

A little backstory before I get to what he said. So I'm getting divorced and I'm currently seeing one of my ex husbands friends. He said he has feelings for me but we are keeping it on the low for now. I asked him if we were ever goning to be a couple after the divorce is over. And if we were gonna tell people about us. He said that there is a lot going on right now and he has feelings for me but he doesn't want to make any promises. And I told him I wanted to no cause I don't wanna get more attached and get hurt. He said that he won't hurt me and he would never do that to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you getting divorced at 25? You don't need to be in another relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are having sex with him you are an idiot. That is all he seems to want or he would announce it to the whole world if he really cared for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you've been married and divorced prior to your current marriage then you don't have an ex-husband yet. And seeing your husband's "friend" makes me question what kind of friend he is to your husband. I can't imagine seeing the wife of a friend of mine even if they are going through the process of a divorce. So your husband's so-called "friend" doesn't sound very loyal to me and I wouldn't consider him to be someone with much integrity. So I wouldn't put much stock in his pledges to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly is it that he said that you're wondering about? A little clarification is needed lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes