If you start dating someone exclusively what’s the best way to handle your matches on dating apps?

I’m new to dating apps and currently have more matches than I can handle but I’m really trying to cut down my focus to one girl. She stood out and things have been going well. I’m trying to stay realistic and remind myself that things can fizzle quickly and it’s not good to put your eggs in one basket but I also detest feeling like a player. In offline life I’d just mitigate expectations by explaining my situation to girls and letting them choose whether or not they wanted to stick around knowing that the most likely best case scenario at the moment would be being just friends. On dating apps however it’s implied that the main intent for talking is a potential relationship. I don’t necessarily feel like it’s inherently wrong to continue talking to them it’s just not something I want to do. I just feel more comfortable not trying to juggle people. So what’s the best way to put a potential relationship on hold or completely end it on a dating app?
  • Unmatch from everyone
  • Don’t unmatch from anyone and keep talking
  • Send a message explaining that you’ve met someone then unmatch
    Vote C
  • Send a message explaining that you’ve met someone but don’t unmatch
    Vote D
  • Just delete the app
    Vote E
  • Just ghost everyone but don’t unmatch
    Vote F

12