I've a crush whos I been trying to talk to since 7 months and now we've been talking for 3 but?

I like a girl and been talking for almost 3 months now. Worked so hard to get to the point where we both can't stand the day without talking yet last night she called me bro. What to do lads please. Is it over or do i still have it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to her about liking her. Some girls or guys talk like that in general, my crush has weird lingo so you never know until you ask them how they feel about you or if you directly tell them you like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im scared of losing her see I've been through a lot and had had my heart broken just recently she's been the only girl i got comfortable with and im afraid that if i tell her how i feel ill get rejected and slowly she'll shut me down!

• I know you're scared of losing her and I get that cause it's similar to a situation I'm in but the thing you have to consider is: Is the fear you have of losing her as a friend, greater then the fear you have of never going for it and seeing if you guys could be something? I still think you should ask her how she feels because sometimes the actions that are high risk, have the highest reward!

What Guys Said 2

• Friendzoned, hard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tho i did it all right. I don't know how the fuck this happened!

• You talked to her too much! Women love a mystery.

• bro LOL its over dude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes