Guys if you saw your 2 year old son once a week would you want to see him more?

Your ex brings him to your place once a week because you live with your mom and it’s mostly because she’s the one who watches him for your ex when she needs a break or is sick etc... would once a week be enough for you as the father? I travel an hour once a week so he can see his dad and grandparents I just wonder why he doesn’t ask for him more

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Not enough in my opinion. I see my son twice a week thanks to a court order (ex didn't want me to ever see him) and I still dont think that's enough.

• I’m so sorry for that some women are horrible and feel they have “power” because they carried the child. It’s no ones right to keep any kid away from either parent unless it’s unhealthy. The funny part though is when they grow up they’re gonna ask questions and she’s gonna look REALLY stupid and the kids might even resent her for this. Just saying. So you kinda win in a sense. Good luck thanks for your response!!!

• yeah but we'd been together for 3 years which at the time we were making plans to move closer and even get married... which is something I never thought I'd ever wanna do again...

yeah I been fighting non stop since 2014 when she took him without warning and made up a load of crap, crap which was unproven and later found that she had lied, then once I'd moved far enough away she spammed my old fb account and my old phone saying how much she missed me and that she was sorry and that she said one thing but it all spiralled out of control etc... even said at one point she'd belted my son around the head cos of him being uncontrollable...
      that I was the only one who could get through to him
      worse part though is even when she admitted it to me she continued to try turn others against me...

• exactly, my first relationship where I had my first 2 sons we made a deal no matter what happens or out opinions of each other the kids MUST come first... when she found out what my ex wife had accused me of even she called BS wasn't until she heard it herself then even my older kids said "When? we were with you most the time"
      even her sister inlaw and brother picked out she was telling lies as the day she went there she had claimed i had beaten my son badly...
      they checked him over, not even a single scratch or bruise... and he kept asking "where's my daddy, when's daddy coming? I want daddy!"

not really the sign of an abused kid huh