Is it okay to date a younger man?

I'm 29 and I really like a 23 year old. He is mature for his age, more mature than me whom is immature and inexperienced for my age and I also look way younger than my age. He looks his age and I look younger than him.
I get along with him more than anyone in my life I'm just afraid of the age difference yet the thought of having to turn him down because of it seriously hurts. He is very attractive and treats me like a princess. I have never had anyone treat me as well as he does. What would you girls do in my situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I have that age difference. I am 5.5 years younger that her.

If I was 23, you BET I would have loved to have dated women who were 29.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww. Were you mature for your age or did she go for younger men?

• I was 36 and she was 42 when we met.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead and date him. If you both get along, age shouldn't be a barrier.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes you’re both adults and the age gap isn’t massive

1|0
    0|0
    • As a guy in your early 20's you see nothing wrong with dating a girl in her late 20's? What would your friends and family think?

• I know it’s not the same but I am a couple of years younger, but two of my friends have girlfriends who are 24 and 26 and nobody cares.

• Look age is just a number, you are both adults and love has no requirements unless its with a minor or kid

1|0
    0|0
  • There is also a girl I met online, she is 3y older than me, it buggs me a bit but I would love to date her once

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 years is not bad. I would not feel uncomfortable if he were only 3 years younger.

• That shouldn't be an issue. What matters is that you're both happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck him then leave him to rot

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah go for it girl

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 years is a large age gap.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you stressing out when you have a good relationship with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because a 6 year age gap sounds weird, plus I am worried about what his family and friends would think.

Recommended myTakes