Is it okay to date a younger man?

I'm 29 and I really like a 23 year old. He is mature for his age, more mature than me whom is immature and inexperienced for my age and I also look way younger than my age. He looks his age and I look younger than him.
I get along with him more than anyone in my life I'm just afraid of the age difference yet the thought of having to turn him down because of it seriously hurts. He is very attractive and treats me like a princess. I have never had anyone treat me as well as he does. What would you girls do in my situation?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I have that age difference. I am 5.5 years younger that her.

If I was 23, you BET I would have loved to have dated women who were 29.

• Awww. Were you mature for your age or did she go for younger men?

• I was 36 and she was 42 when we met.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead and date him. If you both get along, age shouldn't be a barrier.