Am I the one in the wrong I tried to be a genuine good guy but this happened soo?

So... I'm terrible at dating apparently even if they agree with going out with me on multiple occasions. This most recent one really F'd me up though. I really liked this girl we got along and everything seemed good we have hung out like 4 times prior. The last time we hung out it got really depressing. She wasn't in the best of moods and i could sense it, but i didn't know what to do since i was just getting to know her still. I ended up taking her to a lakeside walkway to try and make her feel a little better, and i tried to hold her hand, she pulled away and she wouldn't say a word to me. Half way through the walk she just turns around and i follow her. She told me just to take her home and she wanted to be alone, when i asked her what was wrong she just said "stop it, ok?" and i just clammed up (apparently sighed) and took her to my car and drove her home. I went in to grab my stuff and i asked if anything is wrong she then proceeded to tell me that i don't like her for her and i should have not touched her when she pulled away (i tried to hold her hand twice and i tried to put my arm around her once when we were at her place before). We have cuddled, kissed and everything besides sex so it not like we've never had contact before. She told me that she just wanted the company and she didn't want me to touch her and this was never stated out right until it was too late. I really liked this girl and I made some mistakes.. I don't know am I really that bad?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Girl is overreacting. Just let her know that you're really sorry and you didn't mean to offend her. If she doesn't forgive you, then move on.

0|1
    0|1
    • Yeah I did that and it looks like i'm going to move on. Thank you for your input.

• You're welcome.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah you're pretty bad

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel bad. So yeah..

• Whatever her issue is you are not the root of it. She's clearly going through something and just taking it out on you. Don't take it too personally. Just pull yourself up and move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I kind of figured. I just wish it didn't end up that way. Especially since she never told me what was going on. Live and learn. Thank you.

Recommended myTakes