My tinder Boyfriend wants no pictures of us together online?

we met on tinder, He seems really committed to me... so he says.
He Wants to build a future together to the point of marriage, I personally think he’s moving to fast and has an agenda. Recently he did mention he cannot have any pictures of us on Instagram or Facebook together, ever... as he has tenants following him. I had a sneak peep at his IG and FB. Well, they all look like videocam girls, naked women Sexual content Especially on his FB. Tbh, this has put me off him. Keeping me secret, making himself available for other women is not what I’m looking for.
What do you think about this situation? can somebody please advise me as I haven’t been on the dating scene long.
by the way, We haven’t been intimate yet, my choice... perhaps that’s a blessing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• go next, he wants to fllirt with others girls while he is with you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can put nudity on Facebook unless that has changed or report them. Seems to me you already got him figured out correctly. He is definitely taking you for a fool. Time to tell him good bye and I don't think you need to give him any explanation either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes nudity on his FB. I’d more worried professionals seeing That then seeing a pic of me and him together. Yes he’s a player I did some more digging... oh my. A lucky escape on my part. Thank you for your advice.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• How long have you been in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He's not worth your time, I wouldn't go any further with this guy, it's clear he's lying about wanting to build a future with you as he still wants to see other girls, a real boyfriend who's genuine would make you the one and only and be proud to show you off.

2|0
    0|0
  • Move on. He’s not going to be committed to you if he’s keeping his options open with other girls online.

2|0
    0|0
  • You seem like you are pretty smart, so trust your own judgement. You clearly feel like he's moving too fast and has an agenda. Don't juggle at all with this sort of thing- it's self respect. There are plenty of gents out there who'd be more than happy to post pics of you on his arm! Guys will only treat you the way you ALLOW them to.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes