My tinder Boyfriend wants no pictures of us together online?

we met on tinder, He seems really committed to me... so he says.
He Wants to build a future together to the point of marriage, I personally think he’s moving to fast and has an agenda. Recently he did mention he cannot have any pictures of us on Instagram or Facebook together, ever... as he has tenants following him. I had a sneak peep at his IG and FB. Well, they all look like videocam girls, naked women Sexual content Especially on his FB. Tbh, this has put me off him. Keeping me secret, making himself available for other women is not what I’m looking for.
What do you think about this situation? can somebody please advise me as I haven’t been on the dating scene long.
by the way, We haven’t been intimate yet, my choice... perhaps that’s a blessing.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• go next, he wants to fllirt with others girls while he is with you

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can put nudity on Facebook unless that has changed or report them. Seems to me you already got him figured out correctly. He is definitely taking you for a fool. Time to tell him good bye and I don't think you need to give him any explanation either.

• Yes nudity on his FB. I’d more worried professionals seeing That then seeing a pic of me and him together. Yes he’s a player I did some more digging... oh my. A lucky escape on my part. Thank you for your advice.