What are traits of an ideal girlfriend?

What physical or personality traits does a good girlfriend have in your opinion?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• #1: Possess a vagina. You'd be surprised at how important this is.
    #2: Possess tits. Again, alarmingly necessary. They don't even have to be big tits. Just tits.
    #3: Be willing to compromise. If my girlfriend and I didn't compromise on a lot of things in our relationship during fights it would've died months ago.
    #4: Fuck regularly. Look, no sex is not a necessary thing in a relationship, hell I was a virgin before mine. But let's be fucking real here, we're all Human and we all have needs, even the virginal. And once things get started, we all need to fuck. So fucking regularly does everyone just a lot of good. It relieves a ton of stress, it reminds her that she's still attractive and wanted and it just makes everyone a little closer emotionally and makes for some nice one-on-one intimacy ever now and then. Also, the happier and more satisfied you both are thanks to regular fucking the less you're likely to fight since you won't be so tightly wound by everything.
    #5: Be spontaneous. Remember, just because he's the man doesn't mean he has to do EVERYTHING. He wants flowers too here and there. It's nice to make him breakfast or dinner too every now and then. Maybe he'd like a new necklace or a new watch too every so often. One thing I love about my girlfriend is I can always expect her to be thinking about new things to do for me. From me coming from home from work to see her sprawled out on the bed wearing nothing but whipped cream like a fucking dessert waiting to be licked up by me to her buying me the Jon Snow sparklepop as a neat and nice little gift for my office just because why the fuck not? She's cute and nice like that, or her texting me sexy or sweet shit during my work days. Or even her making me lunch (she usually makes my lunches) and putting in cute little notes that lift up my day. Shit like that just makes it better and I'm constantly trying to return the favour every day too.
    #6: Be real. My girlfriend and I might break up tomorrow. We might end up being together for decades. I don't know. But I wouldn't expect her to stop watching porn or looking at other guys here and there or gouch out her eyes for me just to keep me from getting insanely jealous. Do I get jealous? Yes, all the time, because I'm also insecure, and so is she. But we both also recognize that we're Human beings and we're gonna find other Human Beings attractive, we just like each other the most and only want to fuck each other for the moment.

Follow all this shit, you'll be good.

• I'll focus on personality as that is more important.

I like a girl who is creative, smart, silly and somewhat shy, kind and patient as well as loyal of course.