What does it mean when a guy says "I really like you a lot"?

It's been 3 weeks we've met. We quite hit it off right of the bat. My concern was he was out of a relationship recently, about 4-5 weeks. We always make plans, he takes me out, always pays, talks about future and many things. He doesn't have sex with me yet, and said he doesn't wanna rush things and enjoy every little moment, which I am fine.

So last night, we were cuddling in bed and this happened out of the blue before we slept:

He: You know I really like you a lot, right?
(I wasn't sure what he said since he said softly) Me: Sorry what did you say?
He: It's not easy to say. I just wanted you to know that I really like you a lot, maybe I will tell you more later, I just want you to know that I am not talking or seeing anyone else but you, dont think that I am seeing or thinking about others.

I said thanks, i like you too, cuz i was kinda confused what he meant, he was having hard time telling me some more stuff and I didn't wanna force him.

What does he mean with this conversation?

03