What Would You Do If You Found Out The Love Of Your Life Is Transgender?

I honestly don’t know. I wonder how the Kardashian’s felt about that.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• That would be impossible. That's like asking "How much pain does a man go through giving birth to twins?"

The reason it is impossible is that I would know what genitalia they were packing BEFORE they became the love of my life. Furthermore, up front, I would want to know what the reality is downstairs and, no matter what I felt earlier, the moment I discover they are lying to me or hiding something major like that from me is the moment they are no longer part of my romantic life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't it be obvious long before they became the love of your life?

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes no, I just read something like this earlier on instagram?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have a lot of mixed emotions. It would be confusing to me , I don't know what I'd feel at that point.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It can't be possible because I check people's backgrounds in details plus voice cannot be changed much do it's easy to figure them out. Anyway I would run away as far as I can or shoot that person for hiding the truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not gay. If she started making changes to become more masculine then id become less attracted and eventually break up. My partner and I have had this "what if..." conversation before

0|0
    0|0
  • That happened to a friend of mine years ago, I felt soooooo bad lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would leave them for not telling me up front and I'm not into that

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm saying bye

1|0
    0|0
  • All feelings flushed away😂