What Would You Do If You Found Out The Love Of Your Life Is Transgender?

I honestly don’t know. I wonder how the Kardashian’s felt about that.

212

Most Helpful Guys

• That would be impossible. That's like asking "How much pain does a man go through giving birth to twins?"

The reason it is impossible is that I would know what genitalia they were packing BEFORE they became the love of my life. Furthermore, up front, I would want to know what the reality is downstairs and, no matter what I felt earlier, the moment I discover they are lying to me or hiding something major like that from me is the moment they are no longer part of my romantic life.

• Wouldn't it be obvious long before they became the love of your life?

• Sometimes no, I just read something like this earlier on instagram?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have a lot of mixed emotions. It would be confusing to me , I don't know what I'd feel at that point.