How do I tell him?

I've been dating this guy for about 2 weeks. He is really sweet, but not my type at all. We are totally different and he is not what Im looking for. However, he is into me and keeps writing me. How do I let him know that Im not interested without making him sad or being a bitch? Any ideas

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course he's going to be sad. That's part of life. You are not a bitch for being truthful. If you can meet him in a private place, tell him in person, face to face. You can tell him he's fine, but not the guy you are looking for. Be firm. Tell him as soon as possible, not 'later'.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him what you just said. It's not rude and it delivers the message