How do I tell him?

I've been dating this guy for about 2 weeks. He is really sweet, but not my type at all. We are totally different and he is not what Im looking for. However, he is into me and keeps writing me. How do I let him know that Im not interested without making him sad or being a bitch? Any ideas

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course he's going to be sad. That's part of life. You are not a bitch for being truthful. If you can meet him in a private place, tell him in person, face to face. You can tell him he's fine, but not the guy you are looking for. Be firm. Tell him as soon as possible, not 'later'.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him what you just said. It's not rude and it delivers the message

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'll tell you what i told a woman who was conflicted about how to break it off with me. Like Nike "Just do it". "Would you rather take six rounds in the stomach and bleed to death"? "Or, One to the head and it be over with". It's going to be painful however you do it. but prolonging it or dragging it out will only make it worse/more painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to tell him exactly that, even though he won't want to hear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be straight; tell him sorry, you're not feeling it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes