Would you be surprised?

A friend of mine asked me a few days ago if I’d ever been asked out by someone, I said no because I’ve never been asked out in person by anyone. If you say me or you heard that would it surprise you? Ps sorry if the photo is sideways Would you be surprised?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well considering your age I would be surprised. Normally people have been in relationships by the time of high school but that could change knowing how your personality is (not saying you are a bad person or anything) but I feel like you are asking to be judge based off of how you look from the picture. To be perfectly honest I wouldn't believe you based off of how you look in that picture. Its not in that photo but I've got a 20 that says you can have a pretty smile when you show it

0|1
    0|0
  • Look, i dont want to sound like a loser here...
    But im a skinny guy that recently started working on himself, im turning 18 in 10 days and i have never ever had a girlfriend, a date or whatever.
    in elementary i had a girl show interest in me but i was dumb, i was like... 14? i liked her by the way, she is so hot right now i regret it.
    but i was a kid, just like i am now, but 200% dumber and it probably wouldn't work out either.

Also please dont tell me you are a girl that waits for a magic prince on a white horse to hop aroun' and ask you out because in 21st century we all need to make moves, girls have it easier but you know, dont wait girl!!! go be free, try out things !!!
    How did a toddler learn to walk?
    he didn't watch youtube videos or asked others, he went in and tried!!!
    So internet is good for advice, advice is the lighter to start a fire, the fuel is your determination to do it and the heat is the reward (love)
    Peace out!
    Hope i helped!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve had a boyfriend and I’ve been with guys but no guy has ever asked me on a date or to date especially in person not on the internet. I don’t like princes they’re to soft

• Oh, with you saying you never dated i asumed you didn't have a boyfriend either.
      Well you are talking about dating as that date, when you go out for a drink together.
      Well its ok, some people do it some dont, chill

there's nothing to be worried about, as long as you get what you want

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean you are 16. I've never been asked out before and have been rejected a lot.
    There is nothing wrong with how you look , it might just be an age thing.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• No, most boys your age don’t have the confidence to ask a girl out.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's not due to your looks; I'd suspect it's more your personality. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it; perhaps you're just not putting yourself in a position to be asked out

0|0
    0|0
  • You're only 16 so no it doesn't surprise me wait till you hit College age and you'll be asked out. Patience is a virtue my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much but yes
    There are some cases that are more surprising, such as me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it isn’t your looks for sure lol. You’re a pretty girl ^_*

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait another two years and you'll be tired of all the guys asking you out 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd be surprised, your attractive so I don't see why guys wouldn't ask you out

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute photo and in person no I’ve never been asked out I’d be surprised too if someone did

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Well no. Nothing like this surprises me.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really suprised

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd PRETEND to believe you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly kid, no. You're young.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be surprised. you're very young.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would be surprised you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem as you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would be surprised. You a very attractive girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes