Why do many women project that they want a relationship when they clearly aren't ready?

I would like nothing more than to meet a girl that is fun, beautiful, and chill in all the right ways. Some girls are so attention starved, dramatic, entitled, high strung, or some combination of these, it's actually pretty sickening. Not to mention they lack values and healthy morals.

A lot of women these days and the relationships they find themselves in are literal train wrecks. They come across as immature, needy, over-sensitive, love starved, little "princesses" that want everything their way. Then they somehow feel they're entitled to a rich guy or something. Where are all the well put-together girls? You know what I'm talking about? Girls that aren't needy, craving sex and attention 24/7. Girls that are respectable and aren't whining about 500 things, acting like spoiled brats, etc? A girl you can just kick it with and chat about nothing and even when nothing is going on, she's still content with being around you and accepting of who you are. Girls that are attractive AND good people.

It's like these days, you go out and meet women, and they want you to cater to their every need, while they do nothing to even show their interest, if they even have any for you at all, and they just want to be entertained, attention, or free drinks, or whatever, and when they're bored (which they are bored very easily mind you), they just bounce for the next poor soul that has to put up with their snotty attitude and demeanor.

It's a very fine line, it can be hard to spot at times. But a real man knows a classy woman when he sees and meets one. Where are these girls? I've recently heard of things like the MGTOW movement and such, and honestly I think this is a big reason why its happening. Good girls these days are near impossible to find, not even joking. Especially when you're just one guy in a world of many that are competing for an ideal woman. The gratification they receive is so skewed in comparison to what men get in return. I wish more women would consider that.

10