What is your opinion on my dating situation?

I have seen this female I met online 3 times now for dates during the daytime. I like... like her but when I message her saying all this she doesn't acknowledge my compliments. If I say she looks nice she won't say thanks but rather give responses like I know you do or you have already told me. Also when we were on our last date she wanted to pop back home to grab a coat and then told me off because I didn't enter her house. Only thinking she was just going to grab the coat and come straight back out. I kinda get the impression she kinda sees me more as someone to tag along with than a potential boyfriend. She does say she had a nice time and everything but I just hoped after the third date she might apreciate that I like her more than just a friend. Now Im not saying she is just using me because she has no friends because thats untrue as her Facebook shows her with lots of people. She seems reluctant to want to go for a proper evening out type date or anything adventurous like a day out. Its just been either meet for lunch, a cofee, cinema etc. Do you think she does like like me and just not telling me. Some advice would be apreciated thanks.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she is just taking it slowly and getting to know you

Most Helpful Guy

• you probably don't have a lot of female friends and only get to know them through online dating. Firstly , most of the girls on dating websites are there to boost their ego or find a partner to fuck with when they need sex , etc.. So you shouldn't be looking for a life partner in that girl or the girls you meet from the dating websites. now things depend on what you wanna do with her..

• How many women do you know who use online dating for sex. I have done countless experiments on this and 90% of the time women write not interested in one night stands etc. Its only when they are drunk at a crap nightclub do they go home and have sex. If women freely want just sex partners why did It take me 10 years to have sex and why did I need to resort to paying for it?

• If it took you 10 years to have sex then you're doing something wrong..