Please help, im so stupid?

Hey I accidentally got really mad at this guy I'm seeing and I know he got mad at me for being mad at him. Now I accidentally deleted his Snapchat because I got furious (I'm not proud) so now I can't talk to him again... I have found his Facebook and I'm considering messaging him there saying I'm sorry and that I understand if he won't talk to me but that I really regret getting so angry. Is it acceptable to do this? Or will I seem like a stalker? I have his facebook because he had his full name on snapchat. I don't remember his username on snapchat, so adding him again on there isn't an option.
Should I wait a few hours to let him cool off or should I do it straight away?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• "I accidentally got really mad at this guy" Really? Accidentally? Can you please explain?

" I accidentally deleted his Snapchat because I got furious." Doesn't really sound like an accident.

Maybe he is mad because you say things you don't mean. Why should he want to talk to you again?

• I said i accidentally got mad at him because it makes no sense why I got so mad. That's why I'm stupid. I don't know why I phrased it like that, maybe because I'm so ashamed :(

And the reason I wrote accidentally deleted his Snapchat is because it actually was an accident. I looked at his Snapchat profile because I was really mad and so I accidentally pressed delete instead of block. If you block someone you can unblock them like half an hour later, which is what I meant to do...

That's the whole reason I'm asking this here! I'm really stupid and insecure (which I know is no excuse but it is an explanation) and so I get so mad. It all actually came from me crying all day.

I don't know why he should want to talk to me. You're right.

• No it's definitely something we could work on. Or something that I should work on. It's completely my own fault

• At the very least, give him a few days to cool off. You may not get a second chance. Learn a lesson from this experience!