Do you find dating to be stressful?

I do, the constant is she intrested is she not "sigh" I'm sure it's much easier for those who have multiple people on rotation.Do you find dating to be stressful?
  • Stressful
  • Stress free

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm ehh it can be, sometimes, I was very picky about who I dated, for multiple reasons, like every time I dated someone my friends would ALWAYS get on my case about it lol but I think its stressful because boys sometimes just want in your pants and you gotta figure out whether or not they are serious about you or just want a quicky. So it depends :P

• Why would your friends get on your case

• Because that's what girls are like in High school, always keeping on top of stuff, you could be dating someone for just seconds before they somehow find out and start spreading it around

• I dont tell my friends if I go on a date they dont need to know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're finding dating to be stressful then your mindset is completely flawed. So what if they don't like you, if they don't like you, then they don't fucking like you. There's nothing you can do about it. Just get to know someone and try and enjoy yourself, if it doesn't work out, then move on and be happy that you're getting dates and going out as opposed to sitting on your ass at home all night.