Do you find dating to be stressful?

I do, the constant is she intrested is she not "sigh" I'm sure it's much easier for those who have multiple people on rotation.Do you find dating to be stressful?
  • Stressful
    Vote A
  • Stress free
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm ehh it can be, sometimes, I was very picky about who I dated, for multiple reasons, like every time I dated someone my friends would ALWAYS get on my case about it lol but I think its stressful because boys sometimes just want in your pants and you gotta figure out whether or not they are serious about you or just want a quicky. So it depends :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would your friends get on your case

• Because that's what girls are like in High school, always keeping on top of stuff, you could be dating someone for just seconds before they somehow find out and start spreading it around

• I dont tell my friends if I go on a date they dont need to know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're finding dating to be stressful then your mindset is completely flawed. So what if they don't like you, if they don't like you, then they don't fucking like you. There's nothing you can do about it. Just get to know someone and try and enjoy yourself, if it doesn't work out, then move on and be happy that you're getting dates and going out as opposed to sitting on your ass at home all night.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Dating is mostly stresfull for guy you guys have the worst part of dating. We just need to look pretty and decide which boy toy we want next. I love having a pussy

0|1
    0|0
    • Absolutely right! We have to do almost all the work. Most girls probably has dozens of guys asking for attention when your only attention is on her.

• yeah but the right girl will come along and give them attention some os us girls are just to ugh I hate girls lol

• YES, its a constant of asking yourself if they are in it for sex or because they genuinely like you and are pursuing something more. But I think its stressful for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't people just ask the other person if they're interested?

0|0
    0|0
    • In fear of looking desperate

• Show All
    • Yea that's true but a lot if things don't make sense when dating

• Oh absolutely there's never been a day that it wasn't stressful

0|0
    0|0
    • Never ever? That sounds terrible I was hoping it was just in the early stages of dating

• So stressful, I do not wish to partake in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Super you have to care for someone I guess it comes naturally when you love them but sometimes you forget to ask about their day etc being vulnerable doing new things you really need to dedicate time for that person

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating, relationship etc require time and energy, and I'm busy enough with my stuff. So I have stress when :
    1) boyfriend complains im working/ studying all the time, without proposing of any help
    2) critic of my look / style / behaviour etc
    Now for me relationship / dating associated only with stress and obligations, it's waste of time. But sooner or later I must marry, fortunately now it's not this time. I also hope I'll find right man for this, because all till now aren't for that

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A relation ship will have its ups and downs, but for the most part, it should be relatively stress free.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes