Dating apps. Do women actually use them to date?

This is more aimed towards the ladies as I know plenty of guys just use dating apps in the hope of getting laid but all views appreciated.
My question is ladies out there, those of you that use dating apps, are you actually looking for a date/potential relationship or are you just on them out of boredom? Dating apps. Do women actually use them to date?
  • I don't use dating apps
    Vote A
  • I use dating apps to try and find love
    Vote B
  • I use dating apps for casual hookups
    Vote C
  • I use dating apps for the lols/boredom
    Vote D
  • I use dating apps to make me feel good about myself
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I don't really care HOW I meet a great guy, just that I meet him. From the experiences I've had with it; about 50% of guys on there actually are trying to find a girl they can connect with. Maybe we don't click, but that's not really them deliberately trying to mislead me into something - which is much better odds than, say, at a bar.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women on dating sites have no real intention of meeting anyone, that is why 90% of messages sent go unanswered.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you find any actual dates with them, and the only people who I know use them use them to hook up. So I have stayed FAR far away from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never used any, but if I would then I'd be looking for love. I've never been interested in hookups.
    I kind of doubt that there are that many men looking for something serious there though.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend does!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t I use my interest of cubing instead

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Most of them don't.

0|0
    0|0