Dating apps. Do women actually use them to date?

This is more aimed towards the ladies as I know plenty of guys just use dating apps in the hope of getting laid but all views appreciated.
My question is ladies out there, those of you that use dating apps, are you actually looking for a date/potential relationship or are you just on them out of boredom? Dating apps. Do women actually use them to date?
  • I don't use dating apps
  • I use dating apps to try and find love
  • I use dating apps for casual hookups
    Vote C
  • I use dating apps for the lols/boredom
    Vote D
  • I use dating apps to make me feel good about myself
    Vote E

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I don't really care HOW I meet a great guy, just that I meet him. From the experiences I've had with it; about 50% of guys on there actually are trying to find a girl they can connect with. Maybe we don't click, but that's not really them deliberately trying to mislead me into something - which is much better odds than, say, at a bar.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women on dating sites have no real intention of meeting anyone, that is why 90% of messages sent go unanswered.