Embarrassed about the car I drive that I will be going to on first dates?

Hi i am a 25 year old male but i am very embarassed and worried about my car when it comes to dating. Its a 2006 honda odyssey absolute, i dont know how i will be able to drive around with it or pull up in this long car, its going to be funny and embrassinb. Can you please give me some advice? I feel anxious about it thanks the picture of the car is in my profile pic. In your honest opinion do you think its an embrassing car

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to attract a girl who likes you for your assets, then yeah it's a liability. If you want a girl who isn't as shallow, consider her initial reaction to your car to be one of your first s*** tests.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think i should just buy a new car? I mean that would solve the problem in a heart beat, i was thinking of buying a 2010 honda fit, what do you think about them? Are they just as embarrassing? They are tiny beatle like cars

• Show All
    • It depends on your financial situation. Prioritize your needs vs your wants. Consider what you can afford, and what gives you the best bang for your buck. If you're in debt with student loans or anything else, I'd recommend buying a vehicle only when you absolutely need, and pay cash.

Get what you want, and make no apology for it.

• Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 6

• Its not a bad car - Only thing it doesn't seem like a young man's car - Its more a family person's car - I would just own it, drive up and act like your car is no different to anybody else's.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for you advice! I know it doesn't and i don't even know why I'm driving it, its a soccer moms car! Had it for 2 years now and was passed down to me as a gift. I use to own a 2005 Honda civic and i was a lot more comfortable with it, do you think i should buy a 2010 Honda fit or is that even more embarassing? Its a small beatle like car, i like it because its good on gas and and very roomy at the back in which the seats can lie dead flat, i can put a mattress in the back and sleep there sometimes which is cool.

• Show All
    • Well I am 49 in the family car era of my life - I don't drive if I did - I say it would be an average Joe mid range car - Whatever the dads are driving these days (LoL)

• Nice answer ☺ i agree about the mid range car thing

• Is your car dating, or is it you? One thing is certain: you will not need to deal with gold diggers. That makes your car extremely useful. Keep it. Show it. (Personally, I use a motor-scooter for getting to a date)

0|1
    0|0
  • at least it isn't a pink Volkswagen beetle
    tse2.mm.bing.net/th

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah bruh, roll up

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe i should just buy a new car? That would solve the problem in a flash!

• It's not the car bruuuuh

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• superficial sugar women have 'nice car' as a requirement. You just need to be the best version of yourself as you can be in the moment and a quality women will recognize you for that... not what you drive.

• Looks a bit like a hearse

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah i just realised this when you said it 🤤 Do you think its embarrassing to drive a car like that? Should i sell it and buy a 2010 honda fit or is that even more embarrassing?

• I only want to buy a fit because its good on gas and actually quite spacey, you can sleep in the back, the seats lie dead flat, i can put a mattress in there and sleep which is cool.

Recommended myTakes