Embarrassed about the car I drive that I will be going to on first dates?

Hi i am a 25 year old male but i am very embarassed and worried about my car when it comes to dating. Its a 2006 honda odyssey absolute, i dont know how i will be able to drive around with it or pull up in this long car, its going to be funny and embrassinb. Can you please give me some advice? I feel anxious about it thanks the picture of the car is in my profile pic. In your honest opinion do you think its an embrassing car

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to attract a girl who likes you for your assets, then yeah it's a liability. If you want a girl who isn't as shallow, consider her initial reaction to your car to be one of your first s*** tests.

• Do you think i should just buy a new car? I mean that would solve the problem in a heart beat, i was thinking of buying a 2010 honda fit, what do you think about them? Are they just as embarrassing? They are tiny beatle like cars

• It depends on your financial situation. Prioritize your needs vs your wants. Consider what you can afford, and what gives you the best bang for your buck. If you're in debt with student loans or anything else, I'd recommend buying a vehicle only when you absolutely need, and pay cash.

Get what you want, and make no apology for it.

• Thank you!