Would you mind if a girl asked you out?

He is kinda a nerd. Loves video games.
Is a full scholarship honor student

He showed interest in me about a week ago but my freinds pushed him away.
So I messaged him on Instagram
We talked but he didn't ask me out

Do you think he would say yes if I asked him to coffee?
I just sent him

"Hey before school starts do you wanna grab coffee sometime?"

My heart is fucking pounding out of my chest
He just responded "maybe after school starts cuz right now I live in CITYNAME so its quite far"

Where he lives us about 1 hour from me. But his school is only 20 minutes.

So I responded with "okay let me know"

I don't know if I was turned down or not

313

Most Helpful Guys

• He'd probably like that. Guys get nervous too, especially given that your friends already 'pushed him away'.

Can't say for sure but it's worth a shot. Not many guys will have a problem if the girl makes the move and they're already interested.

• How should I word it?

• I'm excited for u

• How did it go?

• I don't know. Only you would know if he would say yes. After all, we don't know how he reacts around you, if he likes you etc. But give it a shot though, I think he will!

• How should I word it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You really shouldn’t listen to the male opinions here. Men have no actual interest in dating women. They are expected to date women, however, and so would rather the women do the work. I hope with the guy’s response of “maybe” you’ve realized the way men act to being asked out is really unenthusiastic in practice.