So there this girl I had in my class last year in the fall semester?

We still see each other around around school sometimes and sometimes i run into her at work we would have a short convo. When i talk to her her face just lights up like i want to talk to her but I don't know. Also she does give me a hug almost everytime. When the first day of the fall semester started she also called my name from a distance which normally girls dont do that right? I think she nice and i wanna give her a shot. Anytips for next time i see her? (Like asking for her number) also does it seem like she might be in to me a bit?

Lmaoo fun fact we went to the same highschool and i never knew till a year later.
  • Yeah man give it a try next time
  • Nah your probably over thinking it

10