Why do guys come back after they dump you?

Do they genuinely want you back or do they just want to fill that void of loneliness?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The feeling that someone that cares gives you.. honestly I've loved things about many women and some of them I felt like we could have been more. It feels good to know someone cares. I don't know some guys it could be sex, a power/manipulative thing , or they made a bad decision

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys are lazy and frankly don't want to put in the work and effort it takes to get to know someone new. If they think they have a chance of you taking them back with minimal effort on their part and they don't find someone better they'll be back