GUYS, Would you ever ask a girl, and allow her, to quit her job & move 160 miles away if u didn't really want to spend the rest of ur life with her?

Updates:
My boyfriend and I have been together for 15 months. He days he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I'm giving up my career and put in my resignation (worked there for 20yrs) and accepted a position near him and will be moving in with him. Now I'm getting scared... what if he's not really in if for the long haul... he says he is, but I'm afraid.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I thought we were likely to stay together permanently. I would want her to first spend a week or two living together first before doing that though to be more sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You already have a new job, what's the big deal? If the relationship is working then go with it and follow it were it leads. If it doesn't work out, you still are making money and can always relocate again. You're only moving a couple of hours away...

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

did this happen with you?

because then you got scammed literally

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t but can’t speak for others

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m telling you don’t do it. That’s too much to sacrifice especially your job

• I did get a new job. And if I move I can go back to school for my Master degree. I love him... I'm so conflicted.

• If you’re conflicted then don’t go. Only go when you’re sure

• I would

0|0
    0|0
    • I did it. I've been here for a little over a month. I'm happy I am with him, but i do miss my job... getting used to the nee one.

• Lust makes a man do crazy things

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes