GUYS, Would you ever ask a girl, and allow her, to quit her job & move 160 miles away if u didn't really want to spend the rest of ur life with her?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 15 months. He days he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I'm giving up my career and put in my resignation (worked there for 20yrs) and accepted a position near him and will be moving in with him. Now I'm getting scared... what if he's not really in if for the long haul... he says he is, but I'm afraid.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I thought we were likely to stay together permanently. I would want her to first spend a week or two living together first before doing that though to be more sure.