What should I do about this rock star guy?

To make it short, I’ve met this guy/hung out on many occasions backstage. Pretty sure he’s single. He’s in a well-known band from the 90s. So I tried asking him out months ago, and he didn’t shut me down. He seemed to have gotten nervous and got a little shy and soft spoken. He told me he was leaving the next day to go home and was just going back to his room to sleep.

It’s months later and I just saw him. He came out to see his friend from his dressing room, saw me, didn’t say hi, put his arm around me immediately and squeezed me close to him. (He’s never been physical like this with me.) He hugged me twice after that and we spoke for a bit. I didn’t want to freak him out and ask him out again in case he’s totally uninterested.

I plan on seeing his band again in a couple months. I feel like I make him nervous because I’m young and attractive. And he’s much older and starting to show his age. What should I do? Should I try again? And how can I not make him nervous?

12