Why boyfriend omits that he hangs out with girls?

When girls are invited to hangout with him and his friends, he omits it. He only tells me a girl was there when I ask which friends he hungout with. But, he usually mentions he hungout with friends, he doesn’t say who. He might drop some names before i ask, but never mentions the girl. Also, he didn’t tell me a female intern would be at lunch with him and a coworker. He also didn’t tell me he was hanging out with his friend and his friend’s girlfriend who I’m pretty sure is attracted to my boyfriend. But, that’s a different story.

The thing is, i don’t ever overreact when he hangs out with girls. I don’t berate him or, accuse him of anything. I don’t make a big deal out of it. I only get upset when i find out he tried to omit that info from me (which he knows he DOES omit).

10