What is the best way to ask a girl to go up to your appartment?

Without making it sound off..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i assume you're asking about moving a date to your apartment, right? well, first of all it has to sound like it wasn't on your mind, you know?
    like you can ask her out, to a local pub or cafe, that happens to be near your place, yeah?
    after having a nice evening and almost wrapping up the date in the cafe/pub you be like: "uhmm actually my place is quite around the corner i'd hate to finish the evening just now, if you'd like we can go back to my place to *do sth*"

make sure you offer her a reason to come up, and you have to stay true to your word, ofc that goes without saying. also i believe it's essential of you that you've broken the romantic barrier, means in most cases this can't be a first date move.

i kinda think this a god move to speed forward things up, but i wouldn't highly recommend it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her depending on you’re intentions. I’m going to Seattle in 10 days for a rubik’s cube competition that’s in 11 days and my crush who’s also competing asked if I wanted to stay at his apartment in downtown Seattle instead of a hotel

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on your intentions. If you're just looking for sex, the worst thing to do would be to pretend you're inviting her round to watch a movie or whatever , in order to just lure her there for sex. That breaks trust in a woman. Unless she's just wanting sex too. So it's always best to be upfront about what you're looking for

Just ask her outright if she wants to come to your apartment. If it's to have a meal or watch a movie, then say that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just ask lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes