What is the best way to ask a girl to go up to your appartment?

Without making it sound off..

4

Most Helpful Girl

• i assume you're asking about moving a date to your apartment, right? well, first of all it has to sound like it wasn't on your mind, you know?
    like you can ask her out, to a local pub or cafe, that happens to be near your place, yeah?
    after having a nice evening and almost wrapping up the date in the cafe/pub you be like: "uhmm actually my place is quite around the corner i'd hate to finish the evening just now, if you'd like we can go back to my place to *do sth*"

make sure you offer her a reason to come up, and you have to stay true to your word, ofc that goes without saying. also i believe it's essential of you that you've broken the romantic barrier, means in most cases this can't be a first date move.

i kinda think this a god move to speed forward things up, but i wouldn't highly recommend it.