How do I get back into the dating scene?

I have never been the dating kind of girl, I'm usually the type of girl to get into a relationship... I have a few dates coming up only as friends and seeing where it goes but I don't know what to do on the first date, I'm shy and really out going but I need help with the first date stuff. Please help ya girl out :) Do I do movie, going out for coffee or what, please help me what to do on the first date and what to talk about :)

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Movie date sucks in my opinion for first date, because how are you supposed to bond while staring at a screen for a couple of hours? And even if that gives you something to talk about, is it good to be talking about the movie you watched instead of sharing more interesting and intimate things about each other?

So for first dates I always sought to "break the ice", have fun... in my case even physically, make it exhilarating, fun -- we connect that way, become close.

• But you know, you just do it. "Who gives a shit?" I put that in quotes because I think that's a nice attitude. Like I sometimes got bored talking to girls on dates over a dinner table. And I'd just it, "This is boring! Let's bounce!" And if she took it well, we'd go on a walk and have much more fun, break the ice, not keep going through awkward silences as we did across the dinner table. It's good to be comfortable on a date above all else, and spend time actually bonding instead of gluing your eyes to some screen or performance.

• And I'd just [say], "This is boring! Let's bounce!"

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to feel that way... until i discovered a sex site and believe me there's nothing more exciting then going out to meet a guy to give a blowjob to much better than the coffee or movie... i should say more exciting... you'll find a lot of men open to the idea as well.