Guys never ask me out or take me seriously they just flirt, what could be some reasons?

Im very shy when i don’t know people, but im very nice and funny when people do talk to me.
I feel like no guys want to get to know me, most of them just look at me and some flirt but that’s it.. they rarely make a move

11

Most Helpful Guys

• It seems every time someone asks this question, "shy" or "quiet" keeps coming up. If you want to be approached it helps to look approachable, and sometimes that requires the difficult challenge of overcoming some of the shyness. But doing that helps to get more than dates. It often helps with work, with making friends, all sorts of stuff.

• There have been times when i have become kind of friends with guys that have been flirting with me but they never made a move, and like i said im very nice and funny and social when i start getting comfortable.

• Gets easier not to do that so much with age and experience... but right now maybe you can imagine him naked or farting or something, or just be conscious of yourself being all shy and nervous and be like, "Fuck it, I'll have some fun with this", or whatever you need to do to be comfortable... comfortable --- that's the key thing.

• Im deffinetly gonna try that next time. Thank you, you helped alot! 😊

• Babyface, I see you say you give hints. Define "hints"! By far the most common problem with girls is that they don't realise a hint for a guy is. not the same for. a girl. So tell me, what kind of hints do you give?

by the way the problem could just be that you are too pretty. When a girl is "too pretty", normal guys automatically assume they wouldn't have a chance, or that she had a boyfriend anyway - and that's how you get mixed up with only players.

• Well a hint for me could be repeted eye contact or a smile. But i rarely smile cause im so shy..
      I don’t think im too pretty tho, there are girls that are way prettier that me that have boyfriends and guys hitting on them all the time. Yeah the players are usually the ones that comes up to me...

• Well guys around here obviously dosen’t think like you

• All I can say is it's their loss.