Guys never ask me out or take me seriously they just flirt, what could be some reasons?

Im very shy when i don’t know people, but im very nice and funny when people do talk to me.
I feel like no guys want to get to know me, most of them just look at me and some flirt but that’s it.. they rarely make a move

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It seems every time someone asks this question, "shy" or "quiet" keeps coming up. If you want to be approached it helps to look approachable, and sometimes that requires the difficult challenge of overcoming some of the shyness. But doing that helps to get more than dates. It often helps with work, with making friends, all sorts of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • There have been times when i have become kind of friends with guys that have been flirting with me but they never made a move, and like i said im very nice and funny and social when i start getting comfortable.

• Show All
    • Gets easier not to do that so much with age and experience... but right now maybe you can imagine him naked or farting or something, or just be conscious of yourself being all shy and nervous and be like, "Fuck it, I'll have some fun with this", or whatever you need to do to be comfortable... comfortable --- that's the key thing.

• Im deffinetly gonna try that next time. Thank you, you helped alot! 😊

• Babyface, I see you say you give hints. Define "hints"! By far the most common problem with girls is that they don't realise a hint for a guy is. not the same for. a girl. So tell me, what kind of hints do you give?

by the way the problem could just be that you are too pretty. When a girl is "too pretty", normal guys automatically assume they wouldn't have a chance, or that she had a boyfriend anyway - and that's how you get mixed up with only players.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well a hint for me could be repeted eye contact or a smile. But i rarely smile cause im so shy..
      I don’t think im too pretty tho, there are girls that are way prettier that me that have boyfriends and guys hitting on them all the time. Yeah the players are usually the ones that comes up to me...

• Show All
    • Well guys around here obviously dosen’t think like you

• All I can say is it's their loss.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• maybe you dont act approachable, at least give them some sort of hint that you're interested.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have done that tho..

• Show All
    • I don’t know that at first of course but it always turns out that the don’t feel the same..

• yeah that happens, dont give up tho. You can't be the right person for everyone after all 😋

• It's ok 👌. I am also a shy person. My problems are as same as yours. But believe me" when you meet that special person of your life, it will get clear. "just open your eyes & find that heart. But remember don't try everyone, because everyone's feelings are not same as not yours.

Live happy & live this moment. & B happy 😊.

God will help you to find your love, if you are really want that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start taking things seriously.. If they find you easy approach of easily available. Or I should say. She don't mind whatever we say. They will always take you casually.. Start saying no.. And show some attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • may be they are shy and find it too complex and hard to approach you you thinking too much about the consequences , you need to gel well with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried making an initiative? Or have you flirted back when they flirt to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i have..

• Show All
    • But how can i be more approchable so guys come up to me?

• Well first thing naturally is to have yourself up on display somewhere. "Be visible" most discreet examples of this would be going out with friends, seeing people at school or at work. Also it is important to remember that people who are interestdd of you should have some way of reaching you, social media tyoically is the most common example of this nowadays. More drastic examples would be going out in bars/clubs or having a profile posted in a dating site or something. A place where people actively seek a relationship/companion.

If and once a guy makes a move on you, you can appear more approachable if you seem like you are feeling comfortable/amused in their presence. After meeting you could suggest meeting again or saying that you had fun, something that would encourage the guy to meet with you again.

• Probebly to do with u being shy you don't seem aprochable or interesting enough

0|0
    0|0
    • How can i be more approchable and interesting then?

• Smile at guys u like may be wink and when they speak to u attempt to show your intrested

• shyness is just lack of confidence. work on your confidence, its an attractive feature to have.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe they are shy too?

0|0
    0|0
  • l am single guy lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes